Dr. Steven Drebber
• First American child born in Nha Trang, South Vietnam, August 1961. My father was an officer in the US Army and my mother went with him to South Vietnam. Lived in South Vietnam until age 1 1/2
• raised by my mother, Janet, in Montpelier, VT,
• began playing the drums and studying music in fifth grade, 1971
• Associate of Science degree in Radiologic Technology(radiography) University of Vermont 1982.
• CT scan technologist at UVM Medical Center 1983
• Clinical Chiropractic Assistant 1983-1989, Burlington, VT
• Continuing education classes at UVM in Forestry/Horticulture, 1986-1987
• US Forest Service Wildfire Crew, Greenhorn Ranger District, Southern California, Summer 1986
• matriculated at Western States Chiropractic College, September 1989
• Doctor of Chiropractic degree awarded, December 1992.
• Thru-hiked the entire 2,100-mile-long Appalachian Trail, February-October 1993
• Opened first practice in Burlington, VT, November 1993
• purchased the Woodstock Chiropractic Center in Woodstock VT, June 1994
• practiced at Norwich Chiropractic Clinic with Dr. Arthur Pistey from 2000-2004.(part time)
• joined Dr. Shawn McDermott at Vermont Laser Chiropractic and began attending Erchonia Corporation laser seminars and using Low-Level Laser Therapy clinically, November 2017
I also enjoy vegetable gardening, fishing, hunting, camping and golf. I studied music extensively in High School and was a member of the Marching band, Concert band, Dixieland Jazz band, Choir and Acapella choir. I began playing in rock bands while attending the University of Vermont and have performed with Phish many times in the late 1980’s and early 1990’s. Since moving to the Upper Valley in 1994 I have been a member of the Gully Boys, Skabazza, Doctor Jones and Sensible Shoes.